Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party

Well, we kind of decided last minute that we would throw Tyler a little birthday party with some of our friends and their kids. Basically, it will just be a little get together to eat some cake and ice cream and watch Tyler devour his first cake. I will certainly be posting pics and video of that great event. The party is Thursday and I am finding it very very hard to find any party decorations at our PX/BX. I would go on the economy and look, but I have no idea who the characters are, and the exchange rate is awful right now. I may end up making all of my own decorations. I guess that wouldn't be too awful. He enjoys Elmo, so I may try to decorate a cake by painting Elmo?? Oh boy, this will be interesting.


So, Tyler is in a very fun stage right now. He's walking around everywhere and he's starting to cuddle just a little. I didn't think that was ever going to happen since he's constantly on the go go go. I caught a pic of Tyler and Joe when Tyler was actually willing to sit for half a second.


No comments:

Post a Comment